Today we are in a downpour of rain! I was so thankful that we had gotten a carseat snuggly for Isaac! That was the best $15.00 we've ever spent. I was soaking wet by the time we made it into Aunt Chrissy's house, but Isaac was warm and dry in his carseat. Preston County Schools are getting dismissed early today - Morgantown has several roads closed because of flooding and the Cheat River in Albright looked fierce. So, I just got to Preston High as they decided officially to release the students early - that always happens. I tried to stay at Bruceton as long as possible because it is only 15 minutes from Isaac, but I knew that I would get all the way up to Kingwood before they decided. Oh well.
My husband was supposed to be doing his high-speed pursuit qualifying training today at the academy. I wonder if the rain is as bad down there?! Last night when he called he sounded very homesick - I think that it is almost making it harder to be there knowing that he is so close to the end. They have all their priveleges including TV time in the evenings and they are allowed to go to bed as early as 9:00 pm. We are so close!
Everyday is sunny, though, no matter what the weather when my little baby boy smiles! Really, he is the cutest baby in the world, really. Just ask his daddy - he'll agree with me! I now understand how parents are bias about their own children, wow! Anyway, here is a video clip of Isaac - he has smiled bigger, but I can never catch it on camera. Enjoy the sunshine!! (The video is dark, so you may want to turn off the lights in the room to help you see it better.)
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I love the video! Your editorial comments are great-I always smile when I take a "big poo" too!! :)
Love,
Aunt Chrissy <><
Post a Comment