Friday, October 17, 2008

Autumn Glory...It Was Glorious!

On October 11, Isaac and Mamma went to the Autumn Glory Festival in Oakland, MD. We sold tickets for Landon's Library's raffle and then went to watch the parade with Aunt Lizzie, Uncle Andy, Rowan, Ingrid, Aunt Nita, Uncle Phil, Elijah and Julia! Isaac loved the parade, but had more fun trying to walk around and climbing the hill. He was doing a great job, but the concrete sidewalk was making me a little nervous.

After the parade, we took a walk to the Catholic Church where there was a beautiful fall set-up on the lawn. Lizzie and I decided to use this opportunity to get some fall pictures of the kids. They turned out beautifully. Although all the kids are looking different directions.





After the Autumn Glory festivities, we headed back to Cheat Lake for Domonick's 12th birthday party. Sad to say that I didn't get any pictures of that, but I'm sure there are some on Christina's blog, so check it out.

No comments:

He's getting older!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers